Who to Contact

Below is a list of local authorities you can call to voice a concern or make a report regarding wildlife and animal crimes or cruelty.

This list is always a work in progress and we need your help with expanding the list. Our ultimate goal is to have a complete list. With your help, we can get close to it. If your country and local authorities are not listed here, please help add it. Send it to us through our contact form.


United States

If you’re in the United States, more information about who you can contact here.

United Kingdom

United Kingdom residents can find more information here.